Welcome to Our Community!
Each month we'll give away a free delivery to a randomly selected new visitor (valued at $115).
We’re committed to keeping the oceans and your inbox free from unnecessary junk - we promise not to spam you.
Thanks for signing up!
Please wait (up to a minute) while we process your order.
FOR THE SCRAMBLE
4 large eggs
splash of milk, any kind
1 tablespoon fresh dill, minced
1 teaspoon minced garlic
2 teaspoons olive oil
1 cup salmon, cooked, roughly chopped (~6 oz.)
Salt and Pepper to Taste
FOR THE GREEK YOGURT TOPPING
1/4 cup full-fat Greek yogurt
1/2 tablespoon minced fresh dill
1/2 tablespoon minced chives
pinch of salt
1 teaspoon lemon juice
Makes 2 Servings
1. Prep eggs by whisking together 4 large eggs, a splash of milk, dill, salt, and pepper until combined.
2. Heat a medium size skillet to medium/high heat and add in olive oil and garlic.
3. Pour in the egg mixture and cook for 1-2 minutes, using a spatula to scramble. Once the eggs have started to cook, add in cooked salmon.
4. Continue stirring until the eggs have reached desired texture
5. To make the Greek yogurt topping, mix together all ingredients.
6. Serve scramble with Greek yogurt topping.
Photo and recipe from: FitFoodieFinds