Welcome to Our Community!
Each month we'll give away a free delivery to a randomly selected new visitor.
We’re committed to keeping the oceans and your inbox free from unnecessary junk - we promise not to spam you.
Thanks for signing up!
Please wait (up to a minute) while we process your order.
2 pounds fresh or frozen anchovies
2 finely chopped onions
4-5 garlic cloves chopped
¾ cup olive oil
2 tablespoons oregano
½ cup fresh parsley
Juice of 2 lemons
1 tomato cut in round slices
1. Preheat oven at 350 Fahrenheit (180 Celsius)
2. In a bowl mix all the ingredients except the tomatoes and anchovies and let it sit
3. Clean the anchovies, add a bit of salt and pepper and place in a pan.
4. Pour the sauce over the anchovies making sure all anchovies have been covered with the sauce. Place on top the sliced tomato.
5. Bake in the oven for about 20-25 minutes, be careful not to overcook.
6. Remove and serve.