Welcome to Our Community!
Each month we'll give away a free delivery to a randomly selected new visitor (valued at $115).
We’re committed to keeping the oceans and your inbox free from unnecessary junk - we promise not to spam you.
Thanks for signing up!
Please wait (up to a minute) while we process your order.
Prep 10 m Cook 25 m Ready in 35 m
4 tablespoons butter (divided in half)
1/2 sleeve buttery round crackers (such as Ritz), crushed
1 pound lingcod fillet
1/2 lemon, juiced
1/4 cup dry white wine such as Chardonnay
1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
1 tablespoon chopped green onion
1 lemon, cut into wedges
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2) Place 2 tablespoons butter in a microwave-safe bowl; melt in microwave on high, about 30 seconds.
3) Stir crushed crackers into melted butter.
4) Place remaining 2 tablespoons butter in a 7x11-inch baking dish. Melt in the preheated oven, 1 to 3 minutes. Remove dish from oven.
5) Coat both sides of lingcod in melted butter in the baking dish.
6) Bake lingcod in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Remove from oven; top with lemon juice, wine, and cracker mixture.
7) Place back in oven and bake until fish is opaque and flakes easily with a fork, about 10 more minutes.
8) Garnish baked cod with parsley and green onion. Serve with lemon wedges.