Welcome to Our Community!
Each month we'll give away a free delivery to a randomly selected new visitor (valued at $115).
We’re committed to keeping the oceans and your inbox free from unnecessary junk - we promise not to spam you.
Thanks for signing up!
Please wait (up to a minute) while we process your order.
1 pound bonito, mackerel, or yellowfin tuna fillet, cut into 2- by 4- by 1-inch strips, or 1 small whole mackerel
2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice, plus more, if necessary
1/4 cup olive oil, plus more for oiling grill
2 tablespoons chipotle rub (use store-bought or follow the link below for a recipe)
2 tablespoons diced radish
2 tablespoons very thinly sliced scallion, white and green parts
Salsa of your choice (or follow the link below for a recipe for charred tomato mint salsa)
8 small tortillas, heated
1) In a medium-sized, non-reactive bowl, toss the fish with lime juice, 1/4 cup olive oil, and the chipotle rub.
2) Cover, refrigerate, and let marinate about 1 hour.
3) Oil grill and cook fish over a hot fire until lightly charred and medium-rare (it should still be pink in the middle), about 3 minutes.
4) In a pre-warmed bowl (so fish does not cool too much), shred fish. Taste for seasoning and sprinkle with a little more chipotle rub and lime juice, if needed.
5) Top with radish and scallion and serve warm with salsa and tortillas.