Welcome to Our Community!
Each month we'll give away a free delivery to a randomly selected new visitor.
We’re committed to keeping the oceans and your inbox free from unnecessary junk - we promise not to spam you.
Thanks for signing up!
Please wait (up to a minute) while we process your order.
For the Ahi:
2 to 3 tablespoons grapeseed or canola oil
2 ½-pound sushi-grade ahi steaks (or one 1-pound ahi steak)
Kosher salt and pepper
For the Mango Avocado Salsa:
1 ripe mango, peeled and diced
1 avocado, peeled and diced
1 cup red onion, finely chopped
1 jalapeño, seeded and finely chopped
Juice of 1 lime
¼ teaspoon kosher salt (or to taste)
For the Tacos:
Chopped cilantro, optional
For the Salsa
1) Add all ingredients to a bowl and stir together to combine
To Sear the Ahi:
1) In a medium-sized cast iron skillet, heat the oil to medium-high. Sprinkle the ahi steaks with kosher salt and pepper on both sides.
2) Carefully place the ahi steaks on the skillet and sear until crispy and the ahi is cooked about ¼” inch up the steak. Repeat for the other side.
3) Place the ahi steaks on a cutting board and once cool enough to handle, use a sharp knife to cut the steaks.
4) Heat the corn tortillas in the cast iron skillet. Place them on a plate and load them up with desired amount of ahi and mango avocado salsa.