Welcome to Our Community!
Each month we'll give away a free delivery to a randomly selected new visitor (valued at $115).
We’re committed to keeping the oceans and your inbox free from unnecessary junk - we promise not to spam you.
Thanks for signing up!
Please wait (up to a minute) while we process your order.
Panko-Crusted Fish Sticks:
Oil for deep frying
1 pound filleted fish
2 beaten eggs
1 cup panko
Salt and pepper to taste
1) Heat the oil and either deep fry the fish sticks in approximately 4 inches of oil in a heavy sauté or sauce pan at 375° F, or pan-fry them in about an inch of oil in the skillet.
2) Cut the fish into pieces, dip in egg and then in panko.
3) Carefully drop the fish pieces into hot oil and fry until golden brown.
4) Remove and place on paper towel-lined plate to absorb any extra oil. Add additional salt, if you like, directly after they come out of the oil.
2 largecloves garlic (give it a quick crush to release the flavor but don't pulverize)
¼ cup + 2 tablespoons olive oil
2 egg yolks
2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
1 teaspoon lime zest (the zest of one whole lime)
1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
½ teaspoon sea salt
Black pepper (3 turns of the pepper mill)
½ cup minus 2 tablespoons vegetable or canola oil
1) Make garlic-infused olive oil by adding 2 peeled, lightly crushed garlic cloves to the olive oil in a small saucepan and warm on very low heat. Be careful not to let the garlic get brown. Turn off the flame after just a few minutes and let the garlic sit in the oil until it softens. Let cool before making the aioli. You can make this infused oil ahead of time -- sitting overnight gives a more profound garlic flavor.
2) Add egg yolks, the cooled cooked garlic cloves, lime juice, lime zest, tarragon, salt and pepper to a blender. Blend until smooth.
3) With blender running, slowly add the vegetable oil and garlic-infused olive oil. The aioli will be thick and creamy and a lovely light green. Adjust seasoning and citrus to your taste.