Welcome to Our Community!
Each month we'll give away a free delivery to a randomly selected new visitor (valued at $115).
We’re committed to keeping the oceans and your inbox free from unnecessary junk - we promise not to spam you.
Thanks for signing up!
Please wait (up to a minute) while we process your order.
1.5 Dungeness crabs (cooked)
1.5 cups dry white wine
1/4 pound butter
5 cloves chopped garlic
juice from 1/2 lemon
1. In a large sauté pan under high heat place 1.5 cups of dry white wine (such as chablis or chardonnay). Bring it to a boil for a minute or so to allow the alcohol to burn off.
2. Add the garlic, butter, juice from the half lemon, a pinch of salt and a pinch of pepper. Stir this mixture together under medium to high heat so that the butter melts and all ingredients blend together.
3. Remove the legs from the crab body. Break the legs open with a blow from a hammer or mallet so that when they are added to the mixture the flavors can easily enter the meat.
4. Add all the crab legs and the crab body to the mixture in the sauté pan and sauté for five minutes.
5. Remove everything and serve with the delicious liquid!
This recipe is demonstrated on video here.