Welcome to Our Community!
Each month we'll give away a free delivery to a randomly selected new visitor.
We’re committed to keeping the oceans and your inbox free from unnecessary junk - we promise not to spam you.
Thanks for signing up!
Please wait (up to a minute) while we process your order.
Job Title: Sales Manager
Location: Moss Landing, California
We are looking for an experienced sales manager, excited to grow and build a stronger market for local sustainable seafood. This is a leadership position with the opportunity to shape and grow the company.
This is a great opportunity to make an impact in on peoples plates, improve child nutrition, build a thriving working waterfront, and serve our oceans - while living and playing on the beautiful Monterey Bay.
You are driven by sales goals and results.
You are highly motivated by keen sense of social and environmental sustainability.
You have great communication skills, are personable, and possess high self-awareness.
You are curious, ask intriguing questions, and can generate creative solutions to challenging problems.
You are a self-initiator, adaptive, and thrive in fast-paced, collaborative environments.
You are a people person - listening to and understanding others comes naturally to you.
You are very organized, and detail oriented. A clean inbox and to-do list make you sing!
You possess strong organizational abilities and maintain professional email communications.
You work confidently with Microsoft Office and Google Docs. You find it easy to learn new software.
You are able to travel frequently state-wide
Most importantly, you are seeking to be part of the Real Good Fish team and excited to grow with us and our community of local fish lovers!
· Develop and implement sales strategies.
· Build and oversee local and remote sales teams
· Coordinate visits with major accounts including institutions.
· Build and maintain wholesale accounts including, but not limited to: school districts, universities, restaurants, distributors.
· Explore opportunities for expanding the business, based on stakeholder feedback, including new products, distribution channels, or communication mechanisms
· Actively seek opportunities and personally conduct sales presentations and demonstrations.
· Work with team to develop effective communication strategies, including social media and blogs.
· Actively seek opportunities to promote Real Good Fish, including media outlets, attending community events statewide, and miscellaneous public outreach.
· Assist with website, social media, and newsletter content development.
· Maintain flexibility and willingness to learn, take initiative on projects, and see them through to fruition.
· Most importantly, share your enthusiasm for the ocean, seafood, and food and drive sales!
Compensation: Base salary, plus agreed upon sales commission, and work-related travel reimbursement.
Vacation, to be negotiated.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply, send us your resume and coverletter with details about your connection to the ocean and food systems. Please include your greatest sales achievements. We look forward to hearing from you!