Sign up for special offers and be the first to know when we’re available in your neighborhood!
We’re committed to keeping the oceans and your inbox free from unnecessary junk - we promise not to spam you.
Thanks for signing up!
Please wait (up to a minute) while we process your order.
Job Title: Part-Time Social Media Contractor (10 hours per week)
We are looking for a Social Media Marketing Contractor to design, deliver, and manage impactful social experiences. This contract position is responsible for creating social strategy, managing the online presence and reputation across all social platforms, and tracking and reporting on results.
- You are motivated by a deep-rooted sense of social and environmental sustainability.
- You are an engaging written communicator and story teller.
- You are curious, ask intriguing questions, and can generate creative solutions to challenging problems.
- You are a self-initiator, adaptive, and thrive in dynamic environments.
- You possess strong organizational abilities, set goals, and enjoy tracking your progress on the road to success.
- You work confidently with all social media platforms. You are in tune with social media and pop culture trends.
- Sustainable seafood or culinary interests is a big plus.
- Most importantly, you are seeking to be part of the Real Good Fish team and excited to grow with us and our community of local fish lovers!
- Work with Real Good Fish staff to define social media voice, ensuring social presence stays consistent and true to brand, company values, and goals.
- Define and execute social strategies to build our online presence and community while driving engagement, brand advocacy, and coordination across all social channels.
- Create and maintain editorial calendars with posting patterns and cadence.
- Create and manage content across all social media platforms according to strategy through a mix of existing Real Good Fish content, user-generated content, and your original brand content.
- Actively and professionally respond to inquiries and mentions across all social channels. Pass inquiries off to Real Good Fish staff when applicable.
- Run social media driven promotions, partnerships, and giveaways.
- Cultivate and manage relationships with influencers to create content and lead conversations.
- Track and optimize content performance by using data-analytics and measurement tools.
- Deliver performance reports based on mutually determined KPIs.
- Explore and experiment with new social media channels and techniques as needed.
To apply: Send us a proposal and sample work that demonstrates your ability to create engaging content across multiple social channels. Please include your connection to the ocean or kitchen and what particularly excites you about this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you!