Please wait (up to a minute) while we process your order.
4 pieces of lingcod fillet
1/4 teaspoon salt (or to taste - the prosciutto is also salty)
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
2 ounces sliced prosciutto (approximately)
1) Season the fish on both sides with salt and pepper.
2) Wrap 1 wide or 2 thin slices of prosciutto around each piece of cod.
3) Spray a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and preheat it over medium-high heat.
4) Add the fish fillets and cook for 3 to 4 minutes per side, until the prosciutto is crisp and the fish is cooked through. Serve.
5) Can be paired with seasonal vegetables, risotto or pasta.