Please wait (up to a minute) while we process your order.
1 pound California white sea bass, cut into 4 equal pieces
1 tablespoon olive oil
A generous sprinkling of salt and black pepper
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 large sweet onion, thinly sliced
1 medium zucchini, sliced into half moons
1 large ear of sweet corn, kernels cut off
1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
Zest and juice of 1 lemon
Several shakes of salt and freshly ground black pepper
¼ cup chopped fresh mint leaves, plus a few for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 425°. Rub ½ tablespoon olive oil on the inside of a baking dish.
2. Sprinkle fish with salt and black pepper, and place in the dish, then drizzle with remaining ½ tablespoon olive oil. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes. Test for doneness with a fork; the meat should be opaque. If it’s not, then cook for another 3 to 5 minutes and check again.
3. For vegetables, warm olive oil in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Add onions and saute 8 to 10 minutes or until translucent and browned in spots.
4. Add the zucchini and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally until just softened and a few brown spots appear.
5. Add the corn and cook 3 minutes until just softened.
6. Add the tomatoes, lemon juice and zest, and salt and pepper. Cook for 2 minutes. Remove from heat, and stir in the fresh mint.
7. Divide the vegetables evenly among four plates, and top each with a sea bass filet. Lightly drizzle each filet with a little extra virgin olive oil, and garnish with fresh mint. Serve with lemon wedges.